A blog chronicling the adventures of a Chicago-based hairstylist and makeup artist!

November 24, 2010

I Am Thankful For...

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day here in the USA so in honor I decided to write about what I am thankful for when it comes to beauty!

1) The extreme honor that it is to be entrusted with someone else's hair.
2) Bobby pins.  They can make the worst hair day just a little bit better.
3) My VIA ADV swivel thumb shears.  Without them I would have constant thumb cramps.
4) Ceramic curling irons/flat irons.  Since these bad boys have been on the market hair has just been better.
5) The wigs in Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette.
6) Headbands.
7) Bumble and Bumble's Styling Lotion.
8) I am really thankful that beauty is so much more than your aesthetic.  It radiates from within and influences everything about you.
9) Classic Hairspray.
10) Sumotech.

What are you thankful for when it comes to hair?

No comments: