A blog chronicling the adventures of a Chicago-based hairstylist and makeup artist!

December 3, 2010

Review: Intense I-Color Mascara in Purple Amethyst by Almay.

Yesterday I mentioned that I had purchased Almay's Intense I-Color Mascara in Purple Amethyst.  Today I have to report that I wasn't too thrilled.  The color didn't show up on my dark lashes and it gave me gunky, spider lashes.  I removed the mascara with a make up wipe and reapplied with my usual mascara.  So I guess it is back to the drawing board.  Can anyone suggest a vibrant purple mascara that they have used over dark lashes?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Benefit makes a plum colored mascara called BadGal Plum Mascara and i love it. The color is subtle but noticable enough and it covers every lash really well.

ShelbyGeorgeSmith said...

Yeah, I have seen the plum BadGal Lash. I love BadGal Lash but I want something really vibrant! Like ELECTRIC!