A blog chronicling the adventures of a Chicago-based hairstylist and makeup artist!

July 13, 2011

I REALLY Need Your Help!

I must preface by saying, I AM NOT AN ATHLETE but I do care about children in Uganda!  That being said, I have officially joined Team World Vision to run the Chicago Marathon (that's 26.2 miles, in case you were wondering) in order to raise sponsorship for children in a specific village in Uganda!  I have to get THREE children sponsored (none sponsored so far) and/or raise $1,310 ($75 raised so far)!  Please go to my World Vision page to read more about what you can do to help

Check out this video of how World Vision supplied 68,000 people in Kenya with clean water!


And also, check out this video of the Chicago Marathon course that I will be running on October 9th!

PLEASE HELP! :)

No comments: