A blog chronicling the adventures of a Chicago-based hairstylist and makeup artist!

December 19, 2011

Wishlist: Lip Products.

With Christmas around the corner I have been hunting for gifts and have stumbled upon some really cool products that I want to add to my wish list and also share with readers!  This post is all about lips!

1) OCC Lip Tars- According to their product summary, these pucker pigments go on smooth like a gloss and dry like a lipstick!  They are only $13/piece and come in 36 shades!  I have seen it for sale at Akira in Chicago but you can also pick it up at OCC's website!  I can't wait to pick some of these up and to use these on a shoot.... or maybe on me!
2) Lime Crime's Opaque Lipstick Collection- If you're not one to go gaga over a gloss but still want super vibrant or off-the-wall colors then maybe you should opt for Lime Crime's wow-ya shades.  For $120 you can get 10 shades or you can buy them individually for $16.  Not only do they have lipsticks but you will find glosses, eyeshadows and primers on Lime Crime's site as well.
**3) Kryolan's Lip Rouge Mini Palette in LF-  I own this palette and, let me tell you, I LOVE it!  It's great for any makeup artist that wants to have a variety of colors in their kit without breaking the bank and it's also wonderful for the personal makeup diva who wants to try a multitude of colors without... well... breaking the bank.  Once you figure out what colors you love the most you can buy them in a regular size tube as well.  It retails for $32 and comes in 3 different palette tones.  Pick it up at CosplaySupplies.com.
**4) NYX Matte Lip Creams-  I rave about these to everyone.  They're amazing.  These creamy, lovely lip tints go on with a wand, like a gloss but stay for hours like a stain and have a satin finish like a lipstick.  They come in 11 colors and won't leave you broke because they're only $6!  Pick them up at NYX's website!
** I have used this product and love it!

No comments: