A blog chronicling the adventures of a Chicago-based hairstylist and makeup artist!

October 24, 2008

Finally!

I spent this weekend in St. Augustine (the oldest city in the USA) with some of my favorite ladies. It was so beautiful and refreshing! Photo credits: Dana Marie Roquemore.









































I finally have an iPhone which means I will be able to update this more often with hair that I am doing! I am so excited!



Bradford, before and after his relaxer and haircut.






















































I am doing hair for the Jenna Dey/ Bryan Hamel wedding this Saturday and MAN oh MAN am I excited! Here is a peak at one of the photos Matt Addington (www.FosterAddington.com) took from their engagement shoot!


















Tomorrow is going to be a really full day so hopefully I will have a ton of photos to upload!

No comments: