A blog chronicling the adventures of a Chicago-based hairstylist and makeup artist!

October 8, 2008

New love and more shoot shots!


We recently started carrying Schwarzkopf's Dust It. I love it! It creates awesome texture and volume without sticky build-up. It has a matte finish so the hair doesn't look overdone. I really like it for thin hair for the volume because it just makes the hair seem to expand. It also works really well for super textured looks, creating the illusion of "dirtier" hair.
Check it out! You can get it here or you can get it through me at Blush Salon and save yourself the shipping fee!






Also, I did hair for another www.FosterAddington.com shoot on Monday. It turned out so great! I haven't received any copies of the pictures specifically of the hair but here is a sneak preview along with another shot from the Natalia shoot last month. Check out more of Matt's work at www.FosterAddingtonBlog.com.






























Also, a video from a shoot I did a few months ago:

Juxt from Michael Dalton on Vimeo.

No comments: