A blog chronicling the adventures of a Chicago-based hairstylist and makeup artist!

January 11, 2011

Dena's Assymetrical Make Over!


     Long time, no update!  Sorry guys!  I promise there is a lot of updating coming! 
     Today I had the pleasure of doing my dear friend (and amazing make up artist) Dena Miller's hair!  She came in with black in her bangs and at the apex of her head.  After removing the black from her hair, I colored it this amazing red that doesn't show up very well with my cellphone.  I then proceeded to give her a super asymmetrical 'do.  She had been thinking about it for a while and today was finally the day.  To style her hair I coupled Bumble and Bumble's Styling Lotion with Straight and blow dried her hair with a flat boar's bristle brush.  Check out the before and after photos below and don't forget to enter the free product giveaway contest in the post below this!  Next Wednesday is the deadline!
Before 1.

Before 2.

After 1.

After 2.

After 3.


No comments: