A blog chronicling the adventures of a Chicago-based hairstylist and makeup artist!

December 4, 2011

Wishlist: Zuca.

When you are a hairstylist/makeup artist you have to haul around a lot of stuff.  Currently I am using the FatMax case from Stanley.  It is so great for organization but not so great for not be bulky.  Yes, I am aware that is a double negative.  Also, lugging it up and down stairs is just a chore and not great on my back.  
The Stanley FatMax, my current case.


That is why I really want to get my hands on the ZÜCA Pro Case and the Artist Backpack.  The Pro Case is so sturdy you can stand on it but it's great for organization and will fit all of my stuff and the backpack is designed to house all of the essentials for any hairstylist!  Here's for hoping Santa thinks I have been a good girl considering the backpack retails for $129 and the Pro Case goes for $209-295 depending on what color you want.
Artist Backpack.


Pro Case.

No comments: