A blog chronicling the adventures of a Chicago-based hairstylist and makeup artist!

December 20, 2010

Christmas Is Upon Us!

     I haven't been updating ShelbyDoesHair.com very much this week because, honestly, Christmas has me a little overwhelmed.  I sent out my family's gifts so I am feeling a little relief though!  Less than a week until the big day and I am hoping that I can focus on the real reason for the season rather than my stress.  :)
      In lieu of a new update tonight, here are some links to older entries that you may have not seen.


      I hope the season is treating you well and I will be back after Christmas, IF NOT SOONER.

      Look for reviews on the Sedu Revolution 4000i and Benefit's Stay Don't Stray, coming soon!  And also, I'll tell you what I got everyone on my list as far as beauty products go!

No comments: